LOOKING TO GET SOME EASY AND QUICK PHOTOS OF YOUR KIDDOS?
Our V-day mini sessions are perfect for this! You will never get this time back, so why not get photos to capture them?! Think about what a rock star you'll be by getting photos AND personalized Valentine cards to give to classmates/friends/family members!
Scroll down for more information and FAQs......
Things to think about:
1. OUTFITS...duh. It seems simple enough but honestly isn't is the most stressful part?! Think simple. I tried to shoot my little bug with red and that didn't seem to work very well with this particular color scheme so think blush pinks, whites and blacks.
2. BE ON TIME! Since I am running this as a mini session day each session will be scheduled back to back. If you are late even by 5-10 minutes it can throw the whole day off and result in a rescheduling fee.
Limited spots available!
sign up now to reserve yours!
VALENTINE'S MINI SESSION
Saturday, January 27th
What you can expect to receive:
- 4 edited images (combination of color and black and white)
- 25 custom Valentine card/envelopes
- printing rights
- one child per session
CHOOSE YOUR CARD DESIGN:
All cards come with the same back design which includes a place for child's signature.
- If I loved the photos from my session am I able to purchase more?
- YESSSS!!!! You will be sent multiple photos from your session where you will be able to make a final selection. At that time you may purchase any and all additional photos from the gallery. Raw, unedited photos will be available for view or purchase.
- Are all sales final?
- We all know things come up however if given notice 6 hours (or more) notice prior to your session time, you will not forfeit your session fee instead it will act as a credit on your account that can be used at a later date.
- What if I am late for my session?
- A: In order to offer mini sessions I need to schedule each shoot back to back which means that I cannot have clients show up more than 5 minutes late. This is to ensure that those who are on time are able to shoot during their designated time slots. We all know $&*% happens, if you happen to show up later than 5 minutes you will be asked to return after the last session of the day and will be responsible for a $20 late fee. Failure to show up will result in a forfeit of your $99 session fee.
- Can I bring more than one child to the session?
- A: Because of the way this particular session is set up there is only one child allowed per session purchased. You may however, purchase multiple sessions, one for each child.
- Do you have to get valentine's cards?
- A: No however I do not offer discounts on sessions instead I can offer 2 more photos in exchange for the cards
You won't want to miss this!
Can you honestly say your children look the same from year to year? Let's capture them!