Looking to get your brows done but just a little too scared to take the plunge? Amanda tell us how to prep and what to expect when choosing to microblade.Read More
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT MARIN....
Marin has always had a passion for exercise. She holds the American Council on Exercise (ACE) Personal Training Certification and has a college background in Health & Physical Education. Marin specializes in training for strength, weight loss, and functional fitness. She really enjoys working with individuals that are new to the gym and want a fresh start in fitness as well as seasoned individuals who are looking to change up their routine. Her passion is helping people find their love for fitness & living a healthy lifestyle. When Marin isn’t at the gym she loves to spend time with her husband, Chad & four beautiful children.
LET'S PLAY A GAME!
- Celebrity crush? Mathew McConaughey
- Khloe, Kim or Kortney Kardashian? None.. but if I had to pick Kloe.. love her curves
- Favorite TV show? Parenthood
- Coffee order? Sugar free Vanilla Americano with heavy cream
- Superhero power? I wish!?
- Current song on repeat? Love all Ed Sheeran right now
- Woman you most admire? Grandma Heaney
- If you weren’t doing personal training, you’d be… A teacher
- Go to recipe? Crockpot spaghetti with spaghetti squash
- Morning or night? morning.. good thing because you’ll find me at the gym most days by 5am
- If you could live anywhere else, where would it be? Anywhere warm!
- Favorite color? Green
- Newest hobby? Skiing
- Hobby you’ve given up but miss? Doing anything crafty
- Scariest moment of your life? My husbands car crash last year
- Favorite city? Driggs
- Summer or winter? Summer ️️
- Favorite instagram account you follow? Brookeence
- Nsync or Backstreet boys? Hmm.. it’s been awhile but prob backstreet!
- Words to live by? “Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look at little harder”
One of my most favorite things about being a photographer is being able to literally watch families grow and grow up. My first photo session with this sweet family was when Nancy (his momma) was pregnant. From seeing sister, Jaslene so excited about becoming a big sister to seeing how tender she is with him by feeding him cake at the cake smash, these moments melt my heart. I can't imagine what it does to their mom and dad!!! Love you guys and I am eternally grateful for letting me be a piece of your family story. You are beyond good to me. xxoo