Hi I'm Jessica!
I'm 24 and live in Pocatello, ID with my husband, Brandon, and our two mini aussies, Luna and Kona. I graduated from ISU last year from the College of Business and work as the Marketing Director at a local healthcare management company. I CrossFit every day and run my small business in my "free time". I love all things happy, crafty, and thrifty.
I started Happy Cactus as a way to connect with other women while creating items that can be cherished forever. I love hearing the sentimental stories behind every piece and seeing my creations on others! My motto for Happy Cactus is "happy looks beautiful on you" and my goal is to spread happiness through the pieces I create!
- Celebrity crush? This one is also my lady crush..it's CrossFit icon Brooke Ence. I got to work out with her and be in her vlog a few weeks ago!
- Khloe, Kim or Kortney Kardashian? Kortney
- Favorite TV show? Crazy Ex-Girlfriend...or This is Us. Gets me every time.
- Coffee order? My home made latte with 2 shots of espresso!
- Superhero power? I can see the good in everything.
- Current song on repeat? Have Faith in Me by A Day to Remember
- Woman you most admire? My girl crush and celebrity crush...Brooke Ence :)
- If you weren’t doing personal training, you’d be… aerial silks
- Go to recipe? chicken street tacos!
- Morning or night? MORNING!!
- If you could live anywhere else, where would it be? Boise or St. George
- Favorite color? currently...sage green
- Newest hobby? soldering rings!
- Hobby you’ve given up but miss? gymnastics
- Scariest moment of your life? In college I lived in an apartment with 5 other girls...one day a large man broke in through the back door and tried to get into our rooms..he eventually left when no one would open their doors but later we found out that he got arrested in an unrelated incident for stalking and assault. Scary to think what could have happened!
- Favorite city? Princeville, Kauai
- Summer or winter? Summer all the way
- Favorite instagram account you follow? @twofakehands...these two ladies do the most random things using two barbie doll hands. It is hilarious.
- Nsync or Backstreet boys? back.street's.back.ALRIGHT!
- Words to live by? You can do anything, but not everything. It is my reminder to focus on the good things I am achieving daily rather than what else I want to (or feel like I "should") be doing. It is also a good reminder for me that it is okay to ask for help!