- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise made with olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries (optional)
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts or pepitas
- 1/4 cup diced apple
- 1 can (10 ounce) white chunk chicken breast, broken up into pieces
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mayo, mustard, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary. Gently fold in the cranberries, walnuts, apple, and chicken.
- Eat as is or place on sliced croissants/toast topped with some pepitas.